The objectives of the EU 2020 – we strive to achieve the following of the EU’s 2020 targets; reduce the number of early school leaving, to increase results in subjects such as science and biology, increasing the professionalism of the teachers, countering poverty through a good education, and promote a sustainable interaction with Europe’s natural resources.
Our goals in this project are:
- Increased professionalism of the teaching staff at schools.
- New methods of teachers to bring students outdoor in the education.
- New ways to create interest among school tired students.
- New ways to absorb knowledge and make use of it.
- Increased motivation for school tired students.
- Increased performance in natural science and biology.
- Increased awareness of business opportunities abroad.
- Increased interest in language teaching
- Interaction with nature creates better health.
- Greater knowledge of the EU and opportunities in Europe to study and work.
- New friendships
For the school
- Better thinking and action on sustainable development of the school
- More outdoor activities for students as part of their curriculum
- Reduced number of early school leavers
- A Handbook of didactic methods on teaching about sustainable development.
We will post a conclusion of our results after year 1 and year 2.